Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost88
Enthusiast

Name : Abe
Merit : 6

Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual Empty
PostSubject: Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual   Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:07 am

I just ordered a 55watt 8k HID kit from DDM and dont want to burn out my ballast having them flashing so i was wondering whats the trick to disable them using the keyfob. I know with the regal ppl used a sequence with the unlock buttons and it worked and was wondering what it was for the rivi. heres a link to the kit.

$100 shipped for a 55watt kit that comes with a lifetime warrenty and have heard lots of great things about the quality of the kit.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/products/DDM_35W_55W_Slim_Ballast_HID_Kit-101-85.html
Back to top Go down
ghost88
Enthusiast

Name : Abe
Merit : 6

PostSubject: Re: Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual   Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:08 am

btw this kit comes with the slim ballast which should make mouting/hiding the balast alot easier.
Back to top Go down
petrushka
Special

Name : Alex
Merit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual   Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Hey there .I got HID kit on my low beams .and i just turn on high beams on every time i live the car.so when i use keyfob only high beam lamps flashing not a low beam .so it worked for me for now ride
Back to top Go down
Rickw
Guru

Name : Rick
Merit : 119

PostSubject: Re: Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual   Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Good simple solution to the problem.
Back to top Go down
petrushka
Special

Name : Alex
Merit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual   Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:57 pm

simplicity is key burnout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual   Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual Empty

Back to top Go down

Disable flahing lights with keyfob..dont have a manual
Page 1 of 1