Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxsupergman25xx
Aficionado
xxsupergman25xx

Name : Scotty
Merit : 13

Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things. Empty
PostSubject: Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things.   Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:27 pm

where do you get one of those soft tops? theres a few guys that have them on their rivs..

and where do u get rims chrome dipped/painted?
just sum things me and this guy were talkin about..wanted to knoe if u guys had answers
Back to top Go down
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/xxsupergman25xx/
TonySmooth89
Aficionado
TonySmooth89

Name : Anthony
Merit : 16

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things.   Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 pm

The soft tops were a dealer installed option. A good body shop should be able to make one up....but expect to pay a pretty penny for it.

As for chrome plating , you'd have to look up someone local to you. There are some automotive restoration places that will do it , but i'm not able to think of any of the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things.   Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:23 pm

That kind of top I believe is a 'Landau' top, but to me it looks like you couldn't afford a real convertible, so you put the crappy top on to fake people out. Just get a convertible if that's what you want!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things.   Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Wandering Where You Get Such Things.
Page 1 of 1