Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

new memeber and new owner need help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
norsky86
Amateur

Name : dylon
Merit : -2

new memeber and new owner need help Empty
PostSubject: new memeber and new owner need help   new memeber and new owner need help EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:52 pm

well i just bought a 98 riv midnight blue with 118,xxx on it and i love it i want to start moding it i wanna start with the exhaust so i need help figuring out a good system any imput would be helpful
Back to top Go down
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

new memeber and new owner need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: new memeber and new owner need help   new memeber and new owner need help EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Welcome! If you are just looking to go faster, the cat-back exhaust is sufficient for a while and I'd recommend putting your money in other places. I am still running the factory cat-back and this year got a 13.8@101 in the 1/4. I do have headers and a high flow cat, though.

If you are just looking to change the sound, simply search the site. There are a few threads about exhaust.
Back to top Go down

new memeber and new owner need help
Page 1 of 1