Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

how many riv owners on this site stay in ca

Go down 
+2
Eldo
simba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
simba
Rookie
simba

Name : simba smith
Merit : 0

how many riv owners on this site stay in ca Empty
PostSubject: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:06 pm

i feel like im alone out here in the riv appreciation department if any one else in ca is on this site can u let me know
Back to top Go down
Eldo
Expert
Eldo

Name : Mark
Merit : 104

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:30 am

Do you mean Central Alberta, or California?

how many riv owners on this site stay in ca 4625412869_8937314d73_b
Back to top Go down
simba
Rookie
simba

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:04 pm

california
Back to top Go down
Eldo
Expert
Eldo

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 am

Well then, I guess you've got my answer... until I move to Oregon. cool
Back to top Go down
simba
Rookie
simba

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 am

aww man wen it that
Back to top Go down
1996RIV CALI
Amateur
1996RIV CALI

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:19 pm

east bay
Back to top Go down
simba
Rookie
simba

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:45 pm

i stay in oaland ca.....hey we shud all meet up one day soon.....b4 eldo gose i "oregon.......p.s..not cool man no beuno
Back to top Go down
madrivage
madrivage

Name : Don
Merit : 1

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 am

I'm in Cali...what's the word?? 45 min. North of the Golden Gate to be specific.
Back to top Go down
simba
Rookie
simba

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 am

wut city?
Back to top Go down
cadillacman

Name : Danny
Merit : 4

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 am

I'm not a Riv owner, yet, but I live in California.
Back to top Go down
Eldo
Expert
Eldo

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:14 pm

madrivage wrote:
I'm in Cali...what's the word?? 45 min. North of the Golden Gate to be specific.

Mmm, butter & eggs, and you can pet a Luma... wink
Back to top Go down
madrivage
madrivage

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah,Butter and Eggs rock!!! But I'm not quite that far north...I'm in Novato.Anybody else close by into getting together?I'd love to see some of these mods in person.
Back to top Go down
Eldo
Expert
Eldo

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:19 pm

madrivage wrote:
Yeah,Butter and Eggs rock!!! But I'm not quite that far north...I'm in Novato.
Sheee-iitt, I'm surprised you didn't see me yesterday. I kept circling downtown trying to find the G.E. Omelet House. It's gone! sad

You're closer to butter & eggs, I'm closer to hot tubs & peacock feathers... (If you've never seen it, you have GOT to watch the movie, "Serial", about 1979 Marin.)
I'm currently a future-former native-San Rafaelite, and my brother & radiator guy both lived for years on Nave Court.

Now that you've got a Rivi, be very nice to Greg at the Novato Chevrolet parts counter. lol

BTW, what color is your car? (and PLEASE fill out your signature file poke )

Last edited by Eldo on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickw
Guru

Name : Rick
Merit : 119

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:35 pm

simba wrote:
i stay in oaland ca.....hey we shud all meet up one day soon.....b4 eldo gose i "oregon.......p.s..not cool man no beuno
Are you saying you will not not leave Oakland, CA and refuse to speak English, Also.
Well, live, rot and die in Oakland, which seems to be the way most people that live in that area prefer..
Rick
Back to top Go down
simba
Rookie
simba

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Rickw wrote:
simba wrote:
Are you saying you will not not leave Oakland, CA and refuse to speak English, Also.
Well, live, rot and die in Oakland, which seems to be the way most people that live in that area prefer..
Rick

rick wut the hell are you talking about live rot and die in oakland?i sorry but you have me and everyone else highly mistaken no one actully wants 2 stay in oakland and where in my post did i say i didnt want 2 leave oakland?????you have me confused withe some one else i dont plan on staying here my self....i plan on moving 2 japan after i finish college.........i wuz saying no beuno because eldo is leaving so soon and as far as me speaking english i speak it quite fluently its my only languge i took spanish in high school and i know some words i jus so happen 2 pick up cuz there used alot idk know wut you were getting at with your remark but i felt that it was a tad bit raciest im not even hespanic......i am just a well educated african-american(i bet you have something 2 say 2 that 2 huh?) and i refuse 2 have people judge me base on assumptions made by conversation....if u honestly think like that you have a lot of thinking and soul searching 2 do.....

ps i love you to rick....no homo :-)
Back to top Go down
simba
Rookie
simba

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:10 pm

madrivage wrote:
Yeah,Butter and Eggs rock!!! But I'm not quite that far north...I'm in Novato.Anybody else close by into getting together?I'd love to see some of these mods in person.

navato's only a 40 min drive from me but i have yet 2 mod my car money is tight rite now but i plan on lots of mods after august
Back to top Go down
madrivage
madrivage

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 pm

My 97 Riv. is a beautiful pearl white...how's that for a signature??It's too bad about the Golden Egg huh??There is always Marvin's the owners wife is a sthraight HOTTIE IMO.
Back to top Go down
Eldo
Expert
Eldo

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Simba, I know Rick went off the deep end, but I think he got the idea from your quote: "i stay in oaland".

Because you didn't say "I live in Oakland", he took it to mean that you wanted to meet others, but weren't willing to travel...

Perhaps it's mainly those of us who aren't "texters", but with your aversion to capitals, punctuation and normal spelling, he's not the only one who has trouble reading your posts.

It's hard enough to always convey the correct meaning through typewriting, especially as posts get more technical. As you say yourself, you are getting a college education... I would politely suggest that using that "College English" when you post would go along way toward avoiding this kind of confusion.

Peace

Last edited by Eldo on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eldo
Expert
Eldo

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 pm

madrivage wrote:

how's that for a signature??I

Uhhhhh, it's nice, I suppose... It's deep...

But all I was really looking for was your car's stats, so everyone knows
what you're talking about when you post something.

You know, like everybody else? jump
Back to top Go down
madrivage
madrivage

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Done deal...not really any mods yet,but I have a feeling that list is going to grow exponentially.
Back to top Go down
Eldo
Expert
Eldo

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:26 am

Mucha' mo' betta'!! smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many riv owners on this site stay in ca   how many riv owners on this site stay in ca Empty

Back to top Go down

how many riv owners on this site stay in ca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General :: Clubs & Group Meets-
Jump to: