Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Winter Snow Tires

Go down 
+15
69GSColorado
Birdawgxx
chitown_riv98
h20man
deekster_caddy
charlieRobinson
Rivillac
AA
98riv
sburch23
albertj
Abaddon
turtleman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

Winter Snow Tires - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow Tires   Winter Snow Tires - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Damn that's a shit-ton of snow! AAAAAAnnnnddddd it's only Nov 19th!! What's really gonna blow is when it hits 50* over the weekend no

We didn't get pummeled. The snow has stopped, and there's maybe 2" on the ground. Just enough to eff up traffic. The woman already text me praising the AWD happy
Back to top Go down
stan
Expert

Merit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow Tires   Winter Snow Tires - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Daaaaannnggggggg that's some snow there.....
Back to top Go down
th3fr4nchi5e
Addict
th3fr4nchi5e

Name : Dave
Merit : 28

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow Tires   Winter Snow Tires - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Well the National Guard is here in the Humvees and people are making every effort to unbury themselves. The sun is gone again and its coming back down pretty hard. 18-24" more projected tonight. And then into the 50s as Abbadon said this weekend, its gonna be a MESS

Relating to the topic, there are driving bans everywhere but people still insist on going out in their FWD/RWD vehicles with stock tires. many streets are only a car wide because theres abandoned cars all over.
Back to top Go down
Z-type
Aficionado
Z-type

Name : Andrew Zamiska
Merit : 63

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow Tires   Winter Snow Tires - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:32 am

I got a set of Blizzak WS70's on closeout from Tire Rack. The new WS80's just came out, but I'm SURE the 70's are going to be fine for the Riv lol. I've never had snow tires before, only all-seasons to rely on. From what I understand, these tires will turn the Riv into an off-road vehicle wink .

Winter Snow Tires - Page 3 DSC06005
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow Tires   Winter Snow Tires - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:46 am

You're gonna love em. Those Blizzaks will turn a V8 Camaro into an offroad vehicle....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow Tires   Winter Snow Tires - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Snow Tires
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3