Riviera Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource
 
HomeDashboardSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

 

 A Real Head Turner

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigRay1125
Enthusiast
BigRay1125

Name : Ray
Age : 51
Location : Pittsburgh PA
Joined : 2008-01-22
Post Count : 148
Merit : 5

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 pm

This My 1995 Buick Riviera Nicknamed "SEXY"

This Is The Way I Seen It On EBAY Clean as Hell
A Real Head Turner 9af5_410
My First Upgrade Bigg Wheel 20`s
A Real Head Turner 100_0210
The next Year I Moved Up To 22
A Real Head Turner Riv1sm10
A Real Head Turner Riv2sm10
A Real Head Turner Riv3sm10
A Real Head Turner Riv4sm10
A Real Head Turner Rivsm10
My interior
A Real Head Turner Inside10
A Real Head Turner 9aab_410
A Real Head Turner 9aae_410
A Real Head Turner 9aa8_410
A Real Head Turner 9ac2_410
Check It out On Cardomain Rate It & Tell What You Think
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687212/1995-buick-riviera


Last edited by BigRay1125 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687212/1995-buick-riviera
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Age : 59
Location : las vegas
Joined : 2007-12-17
Post Count : 5561
Merit : 142

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:41 pm

thats a very nice looking riv. the rims arnt my cup of tea,but she looks cool.she would look even nicer with a Sqrivi bumper up front. Im still saving up for it ,but its coming... soon...at a garage near me.......
Back to top Go down
Eldo
Expert
Eldo

Name : Mark
Age : 55
Location : West Salem, Oregon... FINALLY
Joined : 2009-04-09
Post Count : 3068
Merit : 103

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:57 pm

The only problem is, if you get rear-ended, not only does the expensive custom bumper go bye-bye, that hard-to-find, one-piece tail light unit shatters...
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Age : 59
Location : las vegas
Joined : 2007-12-17
Post Count : 5561
Merit : 142

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:07 am

Eldo wrote:
The only problem is, if you get rear-ended, not only does the expensive custom bumper go bye-bye, that hard-to-find, one-piece tail light unit shatters...

Eldo,I get the distinct feeling you dont approve of the Sqrivi bumper? I gotta tell ya though,it looks awsome!!
Back to top Go down
Eldo
Expert
Eldo

Name : Mark
Age : 55
Location : West Salem, Oregon... FINALLY
Joined : 2009-04-09
Post Count : 3068
Merit : 103

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 am

robotennis61 wrote:
Eldo wrote:
The only problem is, if you get rear-ended, not only does the expensive custom bumper go bye-bye, that hard-to-find, one-piece tail light unit shatters...

Eldo,I get the distinct feeling you dont approve of the Sqrivi bumper? I gotta tell ya though,it looks awsome!!

Oh, I agree that it looks awesome on a show-car - I just worry about a real-life world with millions of morons in other cars...
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Age : 59
Location : las vegas
Joined : 2007-12-17
Post Count : 5561
Merit : 142

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 am

ok,i know. but it looks cool. and cool is everything!! I mean,"safe" aint gonna get ya a date,right?
Back to top Go down
Eldo
Expert
Eldo

Name : Mark
Age : 55
Location : West Salem, Oregon... FINALLY
Joined : 2009-04-09
Post Count : 3068
Merit : 103

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:25 am

robotennis61 wrote:
ok,i know. but it looks cool. and cool is everything!! I mean,"safe" aint gonna get ya a date,right?

Uhhh, have you ever heard of condoms?
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Age : 59
Location : las vegas
Joined : 2007-12-17
Post Count : 5561
Merit : 142

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:45 am

Eldo wrote:
robotennis61 wrote:
ok,i know. but it looks cool. and cool is everything!! I mean,"safe" aint gonna get ya a date,right?

Uhhh, have you ever heard of condoms?

Git yer mind out the gutter Eldo! I meant a malted and popcorn! shessh!!
Back to top Go down
BigRay1125
Enthusiast
BigRay1125

Name : Ray
Age : 51
Location : Pittsburgh PA
Joined : 2008-01-22
Post Count : 148
Merit : 5

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:57 am

What Is A Sqrivi bumper & Do You Have A Picture Of One
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687212/1995-buick-riviera
IBx1
Expert
IBx1

Name : ILAN
Age : 29
Location : College Station, TX
Joined : 2007-12-30
Post Count : 4304
Merit : 69

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:50 am

Welcome! Here is a sqrivi bumper. He has been working on it for a long time and the fiberglass molds are all set for an order.

https://rivperformance.editboard.com/t7728-completed-front-and-rear-bumper-mod
Back to top Go down
BigRay1125
Enthusiast
BigRay1125

Name : Ray
Age : 51
Location : Pittsburgh PA
Joined : 2008-01-22
Post Count : 148
Merit : 5

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:31 am

Thats Really Nice Just Not For Me Thats That Chip Foose Style Tucking All The Bumper
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687212/1995-buick-riviera
BigRay1125
Enthusiast
BigRay1125

Name : Ray
Age : 51
Location : Pittsburgh PA
Joined : 2008-01-22
Post Count : 148
Merit : 5

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: IT`S TIME 4 A REDO   A Real Head Turner EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:02 am

THIS WHAT I THINKIN BOUT DOING TO MY 95 RIVIERA IM LOOKIN 4 YOUR INPUT
A Real Head Turner Rebirt10
THIS IS THE BIG RAY LOGO TO PUT INPLACE OF THE RIVI 'R'
A Real Head Turner Big_ra10
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687212/1995-buick-riviera
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Age : 59
Location : las vegas
Joined : 2007-12-17
Post Count : 5561
Merit : 142

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Well, you are asking for opinions,ill give you mine.
you are looking to make the Riv stand out(more than she allready is, tsk) order the sqrivi bumpers. that will give the Riv a look that no other Riv in PA has.
Do not add darker stitching.wont look good
Darker brown roof straps? whada ya think,ya ridin in the mille miglia?.
Chrome end tabs? where in the F..K you get those?
Do paint the rockers to match the body.Makes the car look "FULLER".
Do the transmission.Allways a good thing.
Exhaust chrome tips? why not.
Super Light Bronze Tint? why not.I like Bronze.
New paint job. sure.
AC compressor. Of course.
darker brown edge strip? ughh!
Chrome Supercharger Emblem? well if you must.......
Big Ray logo in place of the Rivi logo? F...K!!Havent you violated her enough!??
peace out...R
Back to top Go down
IBx1
Expert
IBx1

Name : ILAN
Age : 29
Location : College Station, TX
Joined : 2007-12-30
Post Count : 4304
Merit : 69

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:22 am

I'm with robotennis. Get the sqrivi bumpers, then repaint the car and do bronze tint on the windows. Get the A/C compressor and transmission done, and enjoy the ride. If you want the Big Ray logo so badly, have a vinyl shop make you a small 3"x3" window decal and put it on one of the quarter windows.
Back to top Go down
BigRay1125
Enthusiast
BigRay1125

Name : Ray
Age : 51
Location : Pittsburgh PA
Joined : 2008-01-22
Post Count : 148
Merit : 5

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 am

robotennis61 wrote:
Well, you are asking for opinions,ill give you mine.
you are looking to make the Riv stand out(more than she allready is, tsk) order the sqrivi bumpers. that will give the Riv a look that no other Riv in PA has.
Do not add darker stitching.wont look good
Darker brown roof straps? whada ya think,ya ridin in the mille miglia?.
Chrome end tabs? where in the F..K you get those?
Do paint the rockers to match the body.Makes the car look "FULLER".
Do the transmission.Allways a good thing.
Exhaust chrome tips? why not.
Super Light Bronze Tint? why not.I like Bronze.
New paint job. sure.
AC compressor. Of course.
darker brown edge strip? ughh!
Chrome Supercharger Emblem? well if you must.......
Big Ray logo in place of the Rivi logo? F...K!!Havent you violated her enough!??
peace out...R
1. Chrome Tab Are The Tab At The End Of The Strap Along The Back Its Gold Now (Cant Find The Gold Ones )
2. When Said Darker Brown Roof Staps Im talking About A Shade Or 2 Darker Than The Top ( NOT DARK BROWN )
3. All My Emblems Are Gold ( Hard To Find ) Im Changing All Them To Chrome
4. As 4 The Big Ray Logo Stiched In in place Of The Riviera R Thats Just Some Thing I Want
5. The Darker Stitching Will Accent The Roof Better than the Color Matching The Roof
6. I glad You liked The Bronze Tint
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THING NOW


Last edited by BigRay1125 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687212/1995-buick-riviera
BigRay1125
Enthusiast
BigRay1125

Name : Ray
Age : 51
Location : Pittsburgh PA
Joined : 2008-01-22
Post Count : 148
Merit : 5

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:54 am

As far As The Logo Go`s Just The Head Not The Words
& The Roof Stap & Stitching More The Color Of The Car
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687212/1995-buick-riviera
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Location : Finger Lakes of New York State
Joined : 2007-05-31
Post Count : 7895
Merit : 166

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 pm

BigRay1125 wrote:
robotennis61 wrote:
Well, you are asking for opinions,ill give you mine.
you are looking to make the Riv stand out(more than she allready is, tsk) order the sqrivi bumpers. that will give the Riv a look that no other Riv in PA has.
Do not add darker stitching.wont look good
Darker brown roof straps? whada ya think,ya ridin in the mille miglia?.
Chrome end tabs? where in the F..K you get those?
Do paint the rockers to match the body.Makes the car look "FULLER".
Do the transmission.Allways a good thing.
Exhaust chrome tips? why not.
Super Light Bronze Tint? why not.I like Bronze.
New paint job. sure.
AC compressor. Of course.
darker brown edge strip? ughh!
Chrome Supercharger Emblem? well if you must.......
Big Ray logo in place of the Rivi logo? F...K!!Havent you violated her enough!??
peace out...R
1. Chrome Tab Are The Tab At The End Of The Strap Along The Back Its Gold Now (Cant Find The Gold Ones )
2. When Said Darker Brown Roof Staps Im talking About A Shade Or 2 Darker Than The Top ( NOT DARK BROWN )
3. All My Emblems Are Gold ( Hard To Find ) Im Changing All Them To Chrome
4. As 4 The Big Ray Logo Stiched In in place Of The Riviera R Thats Just Some Thing I Want
5. The Darker Stitching Will Accent The Roof Better than the Color Matching The Roof
6. I glad You liked The Bronze Tint
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THING NOW

I think there are some modifications that are not trim but are functional, some you can't really see, that will make you *very* happy. Consider these:

One - pull out the interior and the trunk liner and put in a layer of eDead, Dynamat, or any other good quality sound deadener. The Riv does not really rattle but it's a bit can-like. Most important areas are the spare tire well, the 'drummy' parts in the trunk and the wheel wells front and back, the floor pan, and the body pan under the rear seat. The mats will get rid of resonance - then to get rid of through-noise a piece of acoustic padding (looks like fiber carpet pad) bonded to a mass loaded vinyl sheet should be installed under the rear seat, wheel-well to wheel-well. If you're going all out put a layer of sound deadener as well on the roof under the headliner and under the trunk lid (under the trunk lid top it with trunk carpet so it looks good).

Two - Riv is mad sensitive to wheel balance. Find a place that uses a Hunter 9700 and have them "road force balance" your wheels if you have not done so already. And as you know that's a good time for alignment check/adjust if you have not had it done lately.

Three - check under the hood for squeaky idler pulley bearings and the alternator bearings, replace as needed. Why? Because when an idler pulley squeaks it is approaching failure and when it fails it fails all of a sudden leaving you without alternator power or power steering... all for a pulley you coulda replaced for less than $20.

Four - install lights or LEDs in the exterior door handle openings. If you use hi brightness ones they will light up the ground nearby not just the handle. The trick is to put the LED up high enough in the opening so it can not bee seen when you look at the car. Wire them to the "puddle light" in the door so that they come on and go out with the dome lights. Consider adding high brighness LEDs wired same way that shine out the mirror bottoms. This will take some doing, have to pop the mirror faces off (they are designed to do that, the mirror faces are on plastic knobs) and drill ilttle holes in the bottom of the round part of the housing to install the LEDs -- BUT when you are done then when you press the unlock button and the dome lights and what not in the car come on, you also will get light around the doors.

Five - did you notice that when you open the trunk it's dark up in there the further you look toward the rear seat? You can wire a couple more LED units - stickon bars with surface mount LEDs that are "warm white" like the trunk light - on the frame rail that runs under the rear window. Wire them by fishing a wire into the loom to the trunk light (it's on the trunklid) using thin (like 24 or 28 gauge) speaker wire.

HAppy Rivving.
Back to top Go down
Online
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Age : 59
Location : las vegas
Joined : 2007-12-17
Post Count : 5561
Merit : 142

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Go for it.
Back to top Go down
DEMonte1997
Aficionado
DEMonte1997

Name : Rick
Age : 42
Location : CT
Joined : 2009-03-03
Post Count : 1429
Merit : 37

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Not a huge fan of those carriage tops but I guess once it is put in it's there for good. lol

Nice looking car overall. The rims look good. You sure about not painting it a darker shade? I think it would look pretty badass with the lighter roof and possibly a darker brown metallic. I dunno...
Back to top Go down
BigRay1125
Enthusiast
BigRay1125

Name : Ray
Age : 51
Location : Pittsburgh PA
Joined : 2008-01-22
Post Count : 148
Merit : 5

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:46 pm

DEMonte1997 wrote:
Not a huge fan of those carriage tops but I guess once it is put in it's there for good. lol

Nice looking car overall. The rims look good. You sure about not painting it a darker shade? I think it would look pretty badass with the lighter roof and possibly a darker brown metallic. I dunno...

Not Changing The Car Color At All Love That Color
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687212/1995-buick-riviera
BigRay1125
Enthusiast
BigRay1125

Name : Ray
Age : 51
Location : Pittsburgh PA
Joined : 2008-01-22
Post Count : 148
Merit : 5

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:49 pm

albertj wrote:
BigRay1125 wrote:
robotennis61 wrote:
Well, you are asking for opinions,ill give you mine.
you are looking to make the Riv stand out(more than she allready is, tsk) order the sqrivi bumpers. that will give the Riv a look that no other Riv in PA has.
Do not add darker stitching.wont look good
Darker brown roof straps? whada ya think,ya ridin in the mille miglia?.
Chrome end tabs? where in the F..K you get those?
Do paint the rockers to match the body.Makes the car look "FULLER".
Do the transmission.Allways a good thing.
Exhaust chrome tips? why not.
Super Light Bronze Tint? why not.I like Bronze.
New paint job. sure.
AC compressor. Of course.
darker brown edge strip? ughh!
Chrome Supercharger Emblem? well if you must.......
Big Ray logo in place of the Rivi logo? F...K!!Havent you violated her enough!??
peace out...R
1. Chrome Tab Are The Tab At The End Of The Strap Along The Back Its Gold Now (Cant Find The Gold Ones )
2. When Said Darker Brown Roof Staps Im talking About A Shade Or 2 Darker Than The Top ( NOT DARK BROWN )
3. All My Emblems Are Gold ( Hard To Find ) Im Changing All Them To Chrome
4. As 4 The Big Ray Logo Stiched In in place Of The Riviera R Thats Just Some Thing I Want
5. The Darker Stitching Will Accent The Roof Better than the Color Matching The Roof
6. I glad You liked The Bronze Tint
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THING NOW

I think there are some modifications that are not trim but are functional, some you can't really see, that will make you *very* happy. Consider these:

One - pull out the interior and the trunk liner and put in a layer of eDead, Dynamat, or any other good quality sound deadener. The Riv does not really rattle but it's a bit can-like. Most important areas are the spare tire well, the 'drummy' parts in the trunk and the wheel wells front and back, the floor pan, and the body pan under the rear seat. The mats will get rid of resonance - then to get rid of through-noise a piece of acoustic padding (looks like fiber carpet pad) bonded to a mass loaded vinyl sheet should be installed under the rear seat, wheel-well to wheel-well. If you're going all out put a layer of sound deadener as well on the roof under the headliner and under the trunk lid (under the trunk lid top it with trunk carpet so it looks good).

Two - Riv is mad sensitive to wheel balance. Find a place that uses a Hunter 9700 and have them "road force balance" your wheels if you have not done so already. And as you know that's a good time for alignment check/adjust if you have not had it done lately.

Three - check under the hood for squeaky idler pulley bearings and the alternator bearings, replace as needed. Why? Because when an idler pulley squeaks it is approaching failure and when it fails it fails all of a sudden leaving you without alternator power or power steering... all for a pulley you coulda replaced for less than $20.

Four - install lights or LEDs in the exterior door handle openings. If you use hi brightness ones they will light up the ground nearby not just the handle. The trick is to put the LED up high enough in the opening so it can not bee seen when you look at the car. Wire them to the "puddle light" in the door so that they come on and go out with the dome lights. Consider adding high brighness LEDs wired same way that shine out the mirror bottoms. This will take some doing, have to pop the mirror faces off (they are designed to do that, the mirror faces are on plastic knobs) and drill ilttle holes in the bottom of the round part of the housing to install the LEDs -- BUT when you are done then when you press the unlock button and the dome lights and what not in the car come on, you also will get light around the doors.

Five - did you notice that when you open the trunk it's dark up in there the further you look toward the rear seat? You can wire a couple more LED units - stickon bars with surface mount LEDs that are "warm white" like the trunk light - on the frame rail that runs under the rear window. Wire them by fishing a wire into the loom to the trunk light (it's on the trunklid) using thin (like 24 or 28 gauge) speaker wire.

HAppy Rivving.

Thanx Alot I Really Like The Lights In The Handle & Mirrors Idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687212/1995-buick-riviera
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Location : Finger Lakes of New York State
Joined : 2007-05-31
Post Count : 7895
Merit : 166

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 pm

The only one I have not done is #4, I have not figured out how to deal with water drainage in the mirrors or even if that would be an issue, and I have not planned the time to do the door handles (it is an easy thing to do, it's posted elsewhere on this site). I did the eDead thing. The sound deadening makes Riv an even better highway cruiser. The light in the trunk took a couple hours but I am *so* glad I did it.

While we are on the subject consider a custom steering wheel - wood and leather. Problem is they are real cold in the winter when the car is cold that is why I did not suggest it in my post above.

For the LEDs consider oznium.com

For the steeringwheel consider http://craftcustoms.com/
Back to top Go down
Online
BigRay1125
Enthusiast
BigRay1125

Name : Ray
Age : 51
Location : Pittsburgh PA
Joined : 2008-01-22
Post Count : 148
Merit : 5

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:20 am

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO DO MY STEERING WHEEL BUT I DONT SEE RIVIERA IN THE LISTING WOULD I HAVE TO REMOVE MINES & SHIP IT TO THEM ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2687212/1995-buick-riviera
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Age : 59
Location : las vegas
Joined : 2007-12-17
Post Count : 5561
Merit : 142

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:35 am

BigRay1125 wrote:
I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO DO MY STEERING WHEEL BUT I DONT SEE RIVIERA IN THE LISTING WOULD I HAVE TO REMOVE MINES & SHIP IT TO THEM ?
go to a junk yark and buy a used one.this way you wont have to park the Riv. if not then ,yeah,ya have to take it off and ship it.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Location : Finger Lakes of New York State
Joined : 2007-05-31
Post Count : 7895
Merit : 166

A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:36 am

BigRay1125 wrote:
I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO DO MY STEERING WHEEL BUT I DONT SEE RIVIERA IN THE LISTING WOULD I HAVE TO REMOVE MINES & SHIP IT TO THEM ?

No idea, why not just phone them? You or they should be able to get a used Riviera, LeSabre or Park Avenue wheel from a junkyard... or from GM if you want to spend the $$. Since they recondition wheels the condition of the core (the wheel you start with) does not matter much.

As for removing yours, you might want the service manual to get the instructions for handling the SIR (the airbag).

Albertj
Back to top Go down
Online
Sponsored content




A Real Head Turner Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Head Turner   A Real Head Turner Empty

Back to top Go down
 
A Real Head Turner
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My First Real SFG
» Real BBQ?
» A real miniature crossbow
» Hello, I'm Chilli-head
» Is it any wonder people don't cook real food any more?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riviera Performance ::   General :: Showroom-
Jump to: