Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

New Top End for the 95!

Go down 
+6
BMD
turtleman
flyineagle96
Hometown Hero
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Name : Andrew
Merit : 123

New Top End for the 95! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Top End for the 95!   New Top End for the 95! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 am

Yup, gotta watch those rear rockers. And its ALWAYS the rear ones. Which rocker? The back second to far left for some reason was hardest to get all aligned and staying that way for me.

My kingdom for an engine mounted the right way around. I'm tempted to just do it, but the car would be down for so long.

Soooooo..... WOT vids? I'll put some up if you will. wink
Come to Ontario and we can get some video of 2 screaming banshees.

Junkie
Hometown Hero

Name : Klix
Merit : 16

PostSubject: Re: New Top End for the 95!   New Top End for the 95! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:17 am

I will take her for a spin this evening, and try for some WOT vids, last time I did a couple they didn't turn out because I had the windows down and the vid cam picked up a ton of wind noise. Finally pulled gutted the AB properly... WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Thinking of maybe going FWI.

It was the second in on the right when facing the engine from front, or drivers side second in. retarded to get it off though. Thankfully it happened in the driveway and not on the road.

If I'm ever in Ontario with her I will most definately let you know. happy
Back to top Go down

Name : Andrew
Merit : 123

PostSubject: Re: New Top End for the 95!   New Top End for the 95! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Hey! bounce WOT vids! The weather is nice, I KNOW you have the car out. Lets hear it scream! (even if you *do* still have the factory air pipe.)

Junkie
Hometown Hero

Name : Klix
Merit : 16

PostSubject: Re: New Top End for the 95!   New Top End for the 95! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:55 pm

I got it out yeah but she is collecting dust in the drive way til the end of the month when payday/insurance goes on. pale I'll get'em up here though. I went back to the 2.5 from the 2.4 pulley and it seems to respond alot better that way. Can't wait to do a good highway run. 1 Dwnside tho got the baby seat in the back now lol, but at least it's an Eddie Bauer edition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Top End for the 95!   New Top End for the 95! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Top End for the 95!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   Supercharged 3800 Tech :: Series I Engine & Transmission-
Jump to: