Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

tinting all the windows, how to remove all the trim in the rear of the car?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2000ws6transam
Enthusiast
2000ws6transam

Name : steve
Merit : 6

tinting all the windows, how to remove all the trim in the rear of the car? Empty
PostSubject: tinting all the windows, how to remove all the trim in the rear of the car?   tinting all the windows, how to remove all the trim in the rear of the car? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:28 pm

maybe loosen the headliner ( i think i can figure that out) but the small window and all the trim by the rear window how do i remove it? I dont want to break anything, because there are no cars at the junkyards with nice interiors frown I seen the rear seat and side door removal not sure if i want to even bother with the door panel. I deffinately need to take off the rear deck lid cover to get to the 3rd brake light.
Back to top Go down
2000ws6transam
Enthusiast
2000ws6transam

Name : steve
Merit : 6

tinting all the windows, how to remove all the trim in the rear of the car? Empty
PostSubject: Re: tinting all the windows, how to remove all the trim in the rear of the car?   tinting all the windows, how to remove all the trim in the rear of the car? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:44 am

figured it out, take out the back seats first then the trim around the little windows in the back. Pillar covers pull out at a 45 just like the front ones then the rear deck cover comes off ( disconect the 3rd brake light) side panels have one screw behind the seatbelt and they pop straight out and take the seat belt off.
Back to top Go down

tinting all the windows, how to remove all the trim in the rear of the car?
Page 1 of 1