Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Third ROA Southeastern Regional Meet ... Ocala, FL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
99Rivman
Aficionado
99Rivman

Name : Randall
Merit : 90

Third ROA Southeastern Regional Meet ... Ocala, FL Empty
PostSubject: Third ROA Southeastern Regional Meet ... Ocala, FL   Third ROA Southeastern Regional Meet ... Ocala, FL EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 am

I know this is short notice, I just thought I would get this out for those interested, once again!

We, the ROA Southeastern Regional Coordinators, are once again putting on a Regional Meet! This year as you can tell from the picture we are having it in Ocala, FL. So far it looks like it is going to be a pretty good turn out!

Third ROA Southeastern Regional Meet ... Ocala, FL Se_log10

We have set up a tour of the National Parts Depot Museum on Friday and are having our show on the grounds of the Don Garlit’s Museum of Drag Racing and Classic Car Museum on Saturday.

Registration forms can be downloaded from the ROA website www.rivowners.org under the Southeastern Regional link, or contact me and I’ll get one to you.

ROA membership is required to participate.

Hope some of you southeastern RivPerformance members can make it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/99Rivman
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

Third ROA Southeastern Regional Meet ... Ocala, FL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third ROA Southeastern Regional Meet ... Ocala, FL   Third ROA Southeastern Regional Meet ... Ocala, FL EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Sweet! this one's close to home. hope i can make it. guess i need to join the ROA fist though.

Back to top Go down

Third ROA Southeastern Regional Meet ... Ocala, FL
Page 1 of 1