Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Installing Aftermarket DVD Head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kwame23
Special

Name : KWAME
Merit : 0

Installing Aftermarket DVD Head Empty
PostSubject: Installing Aftermarket DVD Head   Installing Aftermarket DVD Head EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:45 pm

[I want to put my aftermarket pyle 1 din dvd car stereo where the factory cd player is located. I want to put the oem radio/cassette player back in its original location also so that i can use all the steering wheel controls. Is there a way to do this without having to modify the dash, and what parts would i need to do this?

Last edited by kwame23 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sentence case)
Back to top Go down
http://360degreesinc.vpweb.com/
denim
Junkie
denim

Name : Sean
Merit : 33

Installing Aftermarket DVD Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Installing Aftermarket DVD Head   Installing Aftermarket DVD Head EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Welcome !
Glad you joined Riv Performance, and I expect all appreciate your individuality, but please turn off the Caps Lock. Your posts are hard to read and it's akin to yelling out loud. We hear you smile
Can't help you with audio, but I'm sure some one else can.
Back to top Go down

Installing Aftermarket DVD Head
Page 1 of 1