Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM

Go down 
+18
albertj
1998 Riv
ewolfe0050
deekster_caddy
palermocorey90
IBx1
dadeboy305
dreww
AA
Jason
oldsman105
RhinoFLA
97rivman
racinfan
Mr.Riviera
SpaceBar
Pearl Riv
Fuzzy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM   Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Glad you're o.k., but I've got a worse story. Last year, pretty close to where I live, a cable guy raped a woman, killed her three kids, and burned her house down. She only got away by pretending to be dead after getting stabbed.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM   Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:31 pm

sorry to hear about the riv. send ed morad an email to see what he has in stock for body parts. hope the other guys ins will cover it all!

Jack the R wrote:
Glad you're o.k., but I've got a worse story. Last year, pretty close to where I live, a cable guy raped a woman, killed her three kids, and burned her house down. She only got away by pretending to be dead after getting stabbed.

wtf

... sad

Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

PostSubject: Re: Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM   Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Mr.Riviera wrote:
sorry to hear about the riv. send ed morad an email to see what he has in stock for body parts. hope the other guys ins will cover it all!

Jack the R wrote:

wtf

... sad

Yep. Dude was seen cruising through my area too
Back to top Go down
palermocorey90
Expert
palermocorey90

Name : Corey
Merit : -24

PostSubject: Re: Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM   Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:37 am

can i get his number, lawlz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/glowinstrat
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

PostSubject: Re: Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM   Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:53 pm

I'm not sure what prison they're keeping him in.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
Amateur

Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM   Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:12 am

Other guys insurance fixed it. Doesn't look as good as it did b4 though. Deluxe auto collision did a crappy job IMO. 1st didn't paint nothing but the hood edges not the whole hood,the replacement grill(used) is all micro scratched up,the front fender trim has a dent plus it barely sticks on at the top. He said the trim isn't sold new soooo what did I expect from them. To top it off they blew the a's off the riviera side emblems during the wash up. Now after looking through some of the info on here I see the trim is available
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/124675
Rickw
Guru

Name : Rick
Merit : 119

PostSubject: Re: Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM   Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:43 am

Hey Fuzzy,
I'm not sure what the situation is in N C, but here in MA the claim isn't closed until you are satisfied with the work done.
I also had the choice of where to bring my car for body repairs as well.
If you didn't choose the body shop or are unhappy with the work they performed you can talk to the insurance adjuster and show him the shoddy workmanship and get him to agree to having additional work performed to your and his satisfaction.
I had to bring mine back for some trim and small scratch issues and the adjuster agreed to pay the shop additional money to finish the car and re-tint a window almost 4 months after the initial accident.
Good luck and don't give up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM   Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just as we were gettin the rivi right...BAM
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3