Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

What is the L67 (Series I)?

Go down 
+10
Eldo
riv416
jenkkijussi
jamie
jax95riv
BillBoost37
DCanady
AA
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

What is the L67 (Series I)? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the L67 (Series I)?   What is the L67 (Series I)? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:08 pm

albertj wrote:
captain12pk wrote:
What all did the 3800 series 1 model engine go in.I need a motor.

try contacting moradpartscompany.com, on the Dash on the right, among the list of RivPerformance sponsors.

morads specializes in Series 2 and later 3800s, they tend not to take anything with a Series 1. But car-part.com should also be able to help you locate one.
Back to top Go down
hawke23
Special

Name : jack
Merit : 0

What is the L67 (Series I)? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the L67 (Series I)?   What is the L67 (Series I)? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:21 pm

if you are looking for a series 1 engine, the local wrecking yard right outside mobile al. has one recently pulled from a 95 riviera with trans still attached. i am looking for a trans to fit a 99 gtp and thought that i had found one until i got there and found out that it was a series 1 from a 1995 riviera. the trans is the 4t60E trans and im informed(correctly or not im not sure) that it wont work in the 99 gtp series 11 car. if you would like more info on the series 1 motor and trans.let me know/
Back to top Go down

What is the L67 (Series I)?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2