Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo

Go down 
+3
Mr.Riviera
TonySmooth89
98RIV7777
7 posters
AuthorMessage
98RIV7777
Fanatic
98RIV7777

Name : Anthony
Merit : 1

Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:05 pm

I have been coming on to this website for longer than I can remember, my friend said this website came out at the beginning of 2007 but I thought I found this website way before that. But anyways I always come on this website sometimes everyday to read about our cars. I love all the information on these boards and have spent hours and hours if not days upon days reading posts and topics here. The reason I never registered before is because I dont register to any websites and make fun of all my friends that LIVE on myspace and call them all myspace fags lol. But my brother and friends always ask me why i dont register here and I guess it was just because I was too lazy, lol. I am ready to start helping out any people here that I may beable to though and I look forward to it. Also I wanted to Sincerely thank everyone on this site for EVERYTHING that I have learned here. I learned alot on my own but later afterwards I learned more on here and alot of times easier ways of doing things, lol. Drop me a line if you get a chance and keep spreading the info about the best make of GM and the all time best model of Buick, the RIVIERA, since the 1949 Roadmaster Riviera was on the street cool
Back to top Go down
TonySmooth89
Aficionado
TonySmooth89

Merit : 16

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:29 pm

Hey glad to have you here! hi

I think its good when lurkers come out of the darkness. I know i just read around for a month or two. I'm hooked on this site now though.
Back to top Go down
98RIV7777
Fanatic
98RIV7777

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Ya I Know, but i always make fun of everyone for spending so much time on myspace and stuff that I never join anything, but I really have a passion for Rivieras and for this site so Im gonna start contributing. Thank you for the welcome lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:38 pm

glad you signed up!
...and to any lurker reading this. sign up already. you never know when you may be able to answer someone question or give some advice. i learn something new here all the time, and i've been on riv forums (here and regalgs) for 5 years now!

Back to top Go down
TonySmooth89
Aficionado
TonySmooth89

Merit : 16

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:39 pm

Myspace is a great way to keep track of friends and ex-girlfre... i mean music.. Post some pics up when you get a chance, Anything special done to your car?
Back to top Go down
jax95riv
Aficionado
jax95riv

Name : Jack
Merit : 6

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:45 pm

Hey Anthony, glad you took the time to write. Welcome to the board. Post some pics when you get a chance and tell us about your ride. When the forum first started, I kept up with EVERY post. But now the forum has gotten Soo large in a short period of time. I can see how people could read for days and never read it all. I agree with you though, this is a great group of guys (and gals) and they have helped me a bunch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/468780
98RIV7777
Fanatic
98RIV7777

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:57 pm

Matt when did you join because it says 1/17/07 but i remember coming on this site way before that. And yes tonysmooth I have a pretty good list of mods but no pics readily availible I have just recently moved so I am gonna take some new ones asap for in the meantime, but I have some really nice ones from on the beach and out in the country.....saved.....somewhere.........i hope bonk
But i will list all that asap, its all stuff I learned from you guys and my instructors at school. Also thanks to jax95 for the welcome, I know everyone here is great, thanks for all the knowledge, I've learned
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:14 am

this forum hasnt been around much longer than a year, but some of us have know one another from the sub forum for riv owners on regalgs.org
i joined that in 2003 IIRC.

Back to top Go down
AA
Administrator
AA

Name : Aaron
Merit : 251

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:05 am

Welcome, Anthony. Glad you are a member. Imo, the biggest reward you will get from this site is being able to know more about your car than your mechanic, the dealership, or the clerk at AutoZone. That's a position that most people can't be in.

The board was created Jan 13th, 2007. Maybe you had a premonition?

'05 GTO 6.0L • 6-spd • 95k miles • 0-60: 4.8s • 16.9 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:26

'95 Celica GT 2.2L • 5-spd • 165k miles • 0-60: yes

'98 SC Riviera • 281k miles • 298 HP/370 TQ • 0-60: 5.79s • ET: 13.97 @ 99.28 • 4087 lb • 20.1 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:30
3.4" pulley • AL104 plugs • 180º t-stat • FWI w/K&N • 1.9:1 rockers • OR pushrods • LS6 valve springs • SLP headers • ZZP fuel rails
KYB GR2 struts • MaxAir shocks • Addco sway bars • UMI bushings • GM STB • Enkei 18" EV5s w/ Dunlop DZ101s • F-body calipers
EBC bluestuff/Hawk HP plus • SS lines • Brembo slotted discs • DHP tuned • Aeroforce • Hidden Hitch

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown

'70 Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe 455cid • 116k miles
^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657082/4
98RIV7777
Fanatic
98RIV7777

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:15 am

lol, naw i know i found this through regalrgs but their website did not seem as organized as this and I remember i was looking up lock code on my stereo and i went through like 19 pages of post because google directed me to regalgs.org and the i was some how directed to rivperformane.com but maybe it was after that but it just seems like its been alot longer, yet again i am going on my 4th aniversary having my riv but maybe i was on the regal site longer then I thought. But I do wish more parts and upgrades were readily available for our cars, but then again I also like how our cars are more rare with not that many on the road because it makes them rearier and turn more heads when people see them
Back to top Go down
99Rivman
Aficionado
99Rivman

Name : Randall
Merit : 89

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 8:00 pm

Welcome to the Forum thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/99Rivman
jimmyriv
Junkie
jimmyriv

Name : James
Merit : 8

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Welcome to the Forum, Anthony! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jimmyriv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo   Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say Helllllloooooo
Page 1 of 1