Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Interior makeover

Go down 
+5
deekster_caddy
Jack the R
ibmoses
T Riley
RhinoFLA
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RhinoFLA
Aficionado
RhinoFLA

Name : Ryan
Merit : 4

Interior makeover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interior makeover   Interior makeover - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:00 pm

brmcm15 wrote:
lol now i can really tell that u painted the floor after i took a closer look at the 3rd picture....

are you planning on doing the same to the doors??

Haha yeah, I still have to hit that tan spot of carpet, then put the floor trim pieces back in. And yeah I'm going to start on the door panels soon. They should be quite an enjoyable experience to sand..
Back to top Go down
brmcm15
brmcm15

Name : Brandon
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Interior makeover   Interior makeover - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Quote :
Haha yeah, I still have to hit that tan spot of carpet, then put the floor trim pieces back in. And yeah I'm going to start on the door panels soon. They should be quite an enjoyable experience to sand..

yea, i was thinking about doing this to my interior too a while ago but i was not sure how it would turn out, but yours is looking really good so far...i really need to paint my carpet too lol i spilled some paint on it... headbutt
Back to top Go down
Snowdog
Addict
Snowdog

Name : Timo
Merit : 24

PostSubject: Re: Interior makeover   Interior makeover - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:47 pm

cant fight about taist but..
i think would have been better if you could have made just the dash parts what had the smooth surfice whit gloss black..and the ones what have the 'lether' look whit matt black...would have looked more factory...and it looks relly like lether when its matt black...maybe a real carbon dashtrimm or..darker...maybe red cherry wood dash kit would look nice on it now.

have been thinking of govering the whole interjor whit black lether and white stitches. also seats...and get a real wood dash kit...but all is beheind monney..maybe one day....

good luck whit you'r interjor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interior makeover   Interior makeover - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interior makeover
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2