Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Help! Drink holder disaster!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
69GSColorado
Fanatic
69GSColorado

Name : Jordon
Merit : 29

Help! Drink holder disaster! Empty
PostSubject: Help! Drink holder disaster!   Help! Drink holder disaster! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:31 pm

My styrofoam steak n shake cup was accidently pierced by my class ring....this cause a flooding of milkshake in my cup holders. It went over the styrofoam inserts and filled the holders.I tried to remove the inserts but they feel glued down and I'm afraid I'll rip them if I try to take them out. What do I do? If I'm lucky enough to take them out without ripping them, how do I reattach them?
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

Help! Drink holder disaster! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! Drink holder disaster!   Help! Drink holder disaster! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:19 pm

The inserts already *are* glued down. They are available from GM. I would consider removing them and installing a replacement. The are about $30 each from monsterpartsonline.com

I would also consider getting one of the universal replacements. Dorman 41001, about $8.00 at many auto parts stores, in the HELP section.
Back to top Go down

Help! Drink holder disaster!
Page 1 of 1