Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

My rivi and future plans for her.

Go down 
+7
DEMonte1997
Ron's Rocket Riv
gmann3001
sqrivi
rivparadise
ghpcnm
zeeman645
11 posters
AuthorMessage
zeeman645
Special

Name : gunnar
Merit : 0

My rivi and future plans for her.  Empty
PostSubject: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Hello everyone. Since I am new to the forum, it's only right that i share pictures of my ride. happy This is a 1995 S/C

Here is my rivi. notice the rather large dent right above the wheel. I bought it like that, but it's going to be fixed soon.
My rivi and future plans for her.  20120312124207908

The other side.
My rivi and future plans for her.  20120312124246963

The front. I'm going to go to autozone and put those chrome pieces in the grill like a lot of you guys did. It looks nice.
My rivi and future plans for her.  20120312124227753

My rivi and future plans for her.  20120312124301986

My interior. Please excuse the mess. dunno
My rivi and future plans for her.  20120312124333345

Any way, thats my car. i plan on doing a lot with this car when i get some money (graduation should bring in a good amount. i have lots of family)
I plan on having this car well after college, and hopefully i can fix it up good enough to bring to car shows and such later on.

If you have any questions or want to see more pics, just let me know. ill be happy to happy

And if you have any suggestions on what i should do to my car, let me know. I notice there aren't alot of places on the web that talk about riviera modding and such, so all suggestions are very appreciated. I'm sure there is alot that i don't know about yet.

Thanks for the look!
Back to top Go down
ghpcnm
Aficionado
ghpcnm

Name : Dave
Merit : 23

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Nice looking Riv !!! Looks like you have a good solid starting point. Congratulations and Happy Modding !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/1189/
zeeman645
Special

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Thank you! Just got done washing, vacuuming and applying armor-all. Now i gotta wait for it to stop raining so i can polish.
Back to top Go down
rivparadise
Fanatic
rivparadise

Name : Samuel
Merit : 11

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:13 pm

Nice ride! There are lots of ideas on here to spruce her up!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/theacetomato
sqrivi
Fanatic

Name : scott
Merit : 52

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:29 pm

I think no matter what you want to mod.....there is probably someone here who has done it and can steer you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
gmann3001
Fanatic
gmann3001

Name : Glenn W. Peck
Merit : 9

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Nice looking car, check out the search feature. you'll find lots of great ideas! look up
front and rear bumper mods... your going to like that!
Back to top Go down
http://gmann3001@yahoo.com
Ron's Rocket Riv
Ron's Rocket Riv

Name : Ron
Merit : 4

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 pm

i LOVE that steering wheel cover! Where did you get that? Who is the manufacturer of that cover??
Back to top Go down
DEMonte1997
Aficionado
DEMonte1997

Name : Rick
Merit : 37

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:40 am

Looking great!

Paintless dent repair guy will get that dent out no prob. There should be a decent one nearby you. smile
Back to top Go down
J. Chris Davis
Aficionado
J. Chris Davis

Name : Chris Davis
Merit : 19

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 am

Nice looking car.
Back to top Go down
zeeman645
Special

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Ron's Rocket Riv wrote:
i LOVE that steering wheel cover! Where did you get that? Who is the manufacturer of that cover??

I actually bought the car with the cover already on the car. But ill take it off and see if there is a brand name on there for you. happy
Back to top Go down
Ron's Rocket Riv
Ron's Rocket Riv

Name : Ron
Merit : 4

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 pm

zeeman645 wrote:
Ron's Rocket Riv wrote:

I actually bought the car with the cover already on the car. But ill take it off and see if there is a brand name on there for you. happy

I appreciate the offer, but don't pull apart your car on my count! Your Riv is sweet and I wish you the best of luck with her.
Back to top Go down
Neg Maron Rivi
Special
Neg Maron Rivi

Name : Rubens
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Nice Rivi... This site is pretty helpful when it comes to ideas and things you didn't know about your Rivi. I can't wait to see updated picture. after this year or next year, i gonna have to stop driving it so i can put money into it the way i should. Check mine out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77237089@N02/6923718689/
ZEP
Fanatic
ZEP

Name : Zach
Merit : 11

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Ron's Rocket Riv wrote:

I have the exact same wheel cover, and I purchased it at Auto Zone (here in Delaware too!!). I love the thing, and it matches my aftermarket wood kit spot-on. Ron, we need to get together some time. I had no idea there was another member on here from Delaware. bounce

zeeman645, you sound a lot like me: You got the car while in school still and plan on keeping it well past college. You also have the same alloy wheels that used to be on mine originally. I plan on keeping mine until I die jesus ... she has served me well through college so far. Hrm... not sure if I'm talking about my gf or my car at this point... but regardless, best wishes!
Back to top Go down
Andysdorm
Aficionado
Andysdorm

Name : Andrew
Merit : 6

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Welcome.

That was the color of my Riv before it became the lime green car in my signature pic. But mine had a lot of deep scratches that inspired me to paint it. I couldn't ignore the opportunity to do something different.

You are lucky though, mine came with a Grinch-colored leather interior which really dated the car. A cream interior is much better and timeless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/671386
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My rivi and future plans for her.    My rivi and future plans for her.  Empty

Back to top Go down

My rivi and future plans for her.
Page 1 of 1