Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Shopping list for 97 Riv suspension overhaul..am i missing anything??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost88
Enthusiast

Name : Abe
Merit : 6

Shopping list for 97 Riv suspension overhaul..am i missing anything?? Empty
PostSubject: Shopping list for 97 Riv suspension overhaul..am i missing anything??   Shopping list for 97 Riv suspension overhaul..am i missing anything?? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Photobucket

I'm going to do it once and I want to do it right so trying to avoid missing any parts that have the tendency to fail. Couldnt find KYB rear shocks on rock auto and will be getting them from summit but left the AC Delcos on the list so i would have a ballpark price of everything.

Should i get a manual fill kit for the rear? My air level suspension is working fine and if needed be down the road i could install a airline kit without removing the rear suspension right? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Merit : 143

Shopping list for 97 Riv suspension overhaul..am i missing anything?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping list for 97 Riv suspension overhaul..am i missing anything??   Shopping list for 97 Riv suspension overhaul..am i missing anything?? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 pm

looks like ya got everything covered ma mahn! Only thing I would add are a pair of rear adjustment links.They go bad and youll never think to look.
Back to top Go down

Shopping list for 97 Riv suspension overhaul..am i missing anything??
Page 1 of 1