Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics)

Go down 
+13
nothincame2mind
Chicken
Eldo
L67
turtleman
albertj
Mr.Riviera
BKRIV
oldsman105
Rickw
AA
deekster_caddy
T Riley
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Which Cylinder is the issue
Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_lcap55%Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
No piston blew up
Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_lcap27%Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Merit : 10

Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics)   Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 3:32 am

Rickw wrote:
I looked back Brah, and didn't see anybody calling anybody out.????

98riviera98 wrote:

indeed.. which is why my #3 piston shrapnel'd on me!! But If i was running a smaller pulley i wouldn't have had as much boost.. Thus i wouldn't have had as much heat... So i meant i was running to small of a pulley (too much boost) i did have too much heat i suppose.. but i'm not a RITARD and don't say (i had too much heat) So i don't stand corrected...
read

i was a little D-Baggish.. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com

Bad night.. Lots of oil and lots of smoke (carnage pics)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6