Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

'97 Black & Burgandy

Go down 
+7
jimmyriv
jax95riv
99Rivman
Mr.Riviera
Andysdorm
SpaceBar
RedNeckRiviera
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpaceBar
Aficionado
SpaceBar

Name : Patrick
Merit : 3

'97 Black & Burgandy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: '97 Black & Burgandy   '97 Black & Burgandy - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:01 pm

RedNeckRiviera wrote:
SpaceBar wrote:
I don't get a wave? sad

You were the 1st to "welcome" me to the site after I posted photos of my "97..I thought I had hi you then..but apparently not...so here ya go... hi hi ..theres 2 fer ya...(Now back on your perch) razz

Hah I get two. I love it.

About your PVC look a couple of guys recently did theirs in black. It doesn't look as bad as the big huge white pipes. Check out the FWI Installed thread for the pics.
Back to top Go down
http://community.webshots.com/user/xspacebarx
RedNeckRiviera
Rookie

Name : Vic
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: '97 Black & Burgandy   '97 Black & Burgandy - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:06 pm

jax95riv wrote:
Hey Vic, I was just looking at your CarDomain page. You've had three Rivs! You're a riv fan from way back. I didn't notice the cross drilled rotors. I have them on mine too, but mine are harder to see through the rims. Looks good debadged also. I think it makes the car look "not so long" IMO. smile

YEP....I'm a "riv fan" from way back...I like the '97 best of all..best design as far as I'm concerned..but the models of the 60's are the "classics"..thats what got me "hooked" on them. A friend of mine's Dad had a Black & Burgandy and I've always wanted one..well I can't afford a "classic" but I think Ive gotten the next best thing to it...
The '84 was a good car...looooong hood on those monsters...and the front seat was like a big EZ Boy Lounger...I like the '90 too...smaller car..and liked the electronic dash in it..had alot of bells and whistles..but just no power..very nice "cruizer" though..
I'd like to get some different wheels that are more open so you can see the "drilled rotors"...you can see alittle of them in the "wheel" photo I posted at the begining of this thread...New wheels...beefer tires...paint the calipers...that should make it look a little better and give it more of a "performance" stance. The offset on these wheels do push the rubber out farther than the stock rims and tires...that gives it a somewhat wider profile than stock wheels and rubber.
I like the "naked" look of no badges..just the "R"..front and rear..is better for me...don't like the Buick Sheilds at all. I don't know how many times I've been asked.."What kinda car is that"...(keeps 'em guess'n and wondering)
Your ride is clean too..like the thing you did with the "louvers" in front of the rear wheels...very nice...plus I'm somewhat "bias" towards the "Black Beauties".
Thanx again for you comments...makes a "ole guy" feel welcome.

RedNeckRiviera
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2470811
RedNeckRiviera
Rookie

Name : Vic
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: '97 Black & Burgandy   '97 Black & Burgandy - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:21 pm

98riviera98 wrote:
i cant see the super charger can someone show me where it is???????? rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes JK

You may or may not remember the famous quote from the movie Blazing Saddles...well here's my version for you...

""SuperCharger.....we don't need no stink'n SuperCharger"" lmfao

Bring it on..I'm "old school"..run .."Super tuned" and you never can tell where that bottle of "juice" is hidden... teach laughat rotf

RedNeckRiviera
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2470811
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '97 Black & Burgandy   '97 Black & Burgandy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'97 Black & Burgandy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2