Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Traction Control Keeps going off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oldirtyriviera
Special

Merit : 0

Traction Control Keeps going off Empty
PostSubject: Traction Control Keeps going off   Traction Control Keeps going off EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:32 pm

The light will come on randomly and stay on when I'm driving the car sometimes. It won't go out unless I turn the car off and who knows when it will come on agian. Anyone have any ideas other than paying the Dealer a shit load to tell me its beyond his understanding?
Back to top Go down
TURBO87
TURBO87

Name : Dave
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Traction Control Keeps going off   Traction Control Keeps going off EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:38 pm

oldirtyriviera wrote:
The light will come on randomly and stay on when I'm driving the car sometimes. It won't go out unless I turn the car off and who knows when it will come on agian. Anyone have any ideas other than paying the Dealer a shit load to tell me its beyond his understanding?

Mine been doing the same thing. Someone posted about this a wile back I think it was a wheel sensor. I just turn my key to on then off 3 times cranking the car on the 3rd time and the light gos off.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Aficionado
Jason

Name : Jason
Merit : 65

PostSubject: Re: Traction Control Keeps going off   Traction Control Keeps going off EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Do any other lights turn on, namely the abs light?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/Doctor_Meltdown
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traction Control Keeps going off   Traction Control Keeps going off Empty

Back to top Go down

Traction Control Keeps going off
Page 1 of 1